Hey folks, VS Dave here!
Since Almighty’s Early Access launch back in May, the team at RUNWILD has taken your feedback to heart and dedicated an enormous amount of time and effort into optimization and improving the overall gameplay experience. But even with all that work, they still found time to make several key additions to the game this year as well!
If you haven’t yet played Almighty, or if it’s been a while since you last stepped foot into the realm of Anun, there’s never been a better time! Let’s look at five key new features added to the game in 2021.
Almighty: Kill Your Gods
5 New Features Added in 2021
- The Hollows – If you thought the Elder Gods’ corruption stopped at the island surface, there’s a big surprise waiting for you underground. The Hollows hide many secrets, but for the bravest and mightiest of Alphas, there’s loads of premium loot and captive Kindred just waiting to be discovered. Tread lightly, however. You haven’t experienced a challenge quite like this yet!
- The Academy – Work Orders completed at the Academy will allow you to upgrade Kindred behaviors. For example, you can give them the ability to help defend the island by shooting magic at enemies. Oh, yes! The Kindred can do more than farm and fish, so be glad to have them on your side!
- The Brewery – Even Alphas need a break sometime, so why not take a breather at the Brewery and enjoy a pint while listening the Kindred house band? And when you’re done resting, there’s Work Orders to complete here. It’s also a great opportunity to stock up on Libations, which provide temporary buffs to aid you in battle.
- The Boatyard & Lighthouse – There are ten Work Orders to be completed at each location, which provide a healthy XP boost, while also contributing to the overall Home Island economy.
- Island Overview Stall – This snazzy feature has received an upgrade, and now allows you to easily collect the bonus items and gold that you earn each day. It contains lots of good information about Island upgrades, as in which ones are available and what effect they will have. We’ve also touched up its presentation a bit in hopes of making everything clearer to understand.
Not a bad first seven months if we do say so ourselves, but there’s still loads more to come in 2022! We can’t wait to tell you more about it in the New Year.
That’s all for now! As always, if you have any content to share or questions for the team, please feel free to reach out via our socials. You can stay in touch with me and the rest of the Versus Evil team by joining our Discord and following us on Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook.
~ VS Dave