Hey, everyone! VS Dave here.
Is it just us, or is game telemetry fascinating? I have a complicated relationship with math, personally (I barely passed Algebra in high school). I loathe calculations, but love statistics. Ask me to solve for X in an equation and my eyes will glaze over, but if you want to talk about a baseball player’s batting average, on base percentage, or earned run average, I’m all in! Math is weird.
Luckily, the fine folks at Room C Games have already done the math for us and compiled some fun stats from The Hand of Merlin to show how you’ve all played the game this year. Let’s take a look at what you accomplished in 2021!
The Hand of Merlin
5 Fun Game Stats from 2021
- Heroes attempted a total of 25,148 runs. That’s a whole lot of alternate Earths visited!
- Of those 25,148 runs, only 2,035 (8%) worlds were saved. Don’t feel bad. The Endless Dreadnought is not a final boss to be taken lightly.
- Heroes have slain over half a million enemies! 565,512 of them, to be exact. On average, that’s 22.5 enemies slain per run! You may want to sharpen those swords.
- Don’t count your enemies out quite yet, though. Heroes have met their demise at the hands of Abominations 32,955 times, while Bandits have murdered a total of 7,645 Heroes of their own. Altogether, Heroes have given their lives in defense against the Corruption 40,600 times. We salute you.
- The power of Merlin has been invoked 85,457 times, meaning you’ve cast over eight-five thousand spells this year! Expelliarmus, indeed!
Thank you for such a fantastic year with The Hand of Merlin! We hope you’ve enjoyed its Early Access launch, and we’re very excited to unveil version 1.0 for you in 2022. We’ll have more to say about that in the weeks to come, but for now, we wish you a Happy New Year!