Hey, folks! Vs Dave here. There’s a lot of exciting things going on with First Class Trouble right now, so let’s not waste any time and get right down to it!
First Class Trouble
Game Update & Spooky Season Drops!
The wait is over! A new update for First Class Trouble is available now and it’s loaded with classy goodness. Here’s a quick overview of the key additions:
- Full Controller Support: We’ve heard your requests, and we’re happy to finally have full controller support in the game. Let us know what you think!
- New Customization Options: Whether you’re shutting down C.A.I.N. or hunting those filthy human Residents, it’s important to look your best. With this update, you’ll find expanded hairstyle and accessory options to customize your character exactly how you want them to look!But customization doesn’t have to stop with your character! We’ve also added the option personalize your Vruumba. There are just a few options available in this update, but there’s plenty more to come in the near future.
- Blocking Players & Matchmaking Bans: First Class Trouble was always intended to be an inclusive social dedication game where everyone can laugh and have fun together. Unfortunately, there are times when others try to spoil the fun.While this feature is still early, and we look forward to your feedback on improving it, it will add the capability for you to block unwanted players. Simply select “Block” from your recently played list, and you should never be matched up with that player again.
- And Loads More: There’s more in this update than we can cover here, but we encourage you to check out the full list of new features, tweaks and fixes here.
Known Update Bug Issues:
There are a few known issues we have run into since the update today. For up to date information on these new bugs and to report a bug not listed on there yet – please head over to the FCT Discord. Thanks for your patience & understanding as we get the Alithea in tip top shape for all its passengers.
October is spooky season, and to celebrate, we’ve created a series of Halloween themed items that can be unlocked through Twitch Drops.
If you’re unfamiliar with Twitch Drops, it’s really easy!
- Go to this website and login with your Twitch account
- Connect your Steam account
- Visit any eligible stream on Twitch for 30 mins to earn the Drop
Drop: Witch Hat – October 18 – 27
The Witch Hat is an exclusive Drop courtesy of Versus Evil Heralds! Earn this Drop from any of the participating streams below:
- Monday, 10/18
- Tuesday, 10/19
- Wednesday, 10/20
- Thursday, 10/21
- 7pm PT/10pm ET: ChromaGlitch
- Friday, 10/22
- Saturday, 10/23
- 5pm PT/8pm ET: Milkyyberry
- Sunday, 10/24
- 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET: SickEmErik
Drop: Pumpkins Mask – October 18 – 27
The Pumpkins Mask is an exclusive Drop available only from FCT community champions! Earn it from any of the participating streams below:
Drop: Witch Nose – October 18 – 27
Complete the Witch outfit by adding the nose accessory! This Drop is open to all creators who stream First Class Trouble during the dates above.
Drop: Pumpkin Hat – October 27 – November 3
Complete the Pumpkin outfit by adding this festive hat! This Drop is open to all creators who stream First Class Trouble during the dates above.
Drop: Skull Hat – October 27 – November 3
The Skull Hat is an exclusive Drop available only from FCT community champions! Earn it from any of the participating streams below (more still be announced later!):