We hope you’ve enjoyed playing in Frostpit & getting to know your new Orc neighbors. Other than the vast recent spike in murder, the Orcs have enjoyed welcoming you into their home!
At the start of Season 2, we weren’t entirely sure when to set the end date. We wanted to ensure everyone had enough time to complete the season at their own pace without feeling pressured to hurry or worry that they might miss out on rewards they’ve been working toward. We’ve also gained a lot of new Villagers since Season 2 kicked off & we want to ensure that they have enough time to progress and enjoy the game as well!
We’ve decided to extend Season 2 a bit longer, which will now run through July 28, 2023. We’ll also be running another Double XP event June 19 – 26, 2023, so be sure to tell your friends, sharpen your blades & save the date! This is all we can share regarding future game updates, but please stay tuned for that information when it is ready to be shared.
We’d also like to let you know about an upcoming hotfix to squash some pesky bugs. This patch will be available for download in the next few days, so watch for it.
1.5.4 Patch Notes
– Strangers can no longer go underground or see other player’s identities at night
– Ritualists: At night they now automatically teleport to a random Dark Idol they have placed
– Assassination no longer teleports the killer into the void if the assassinated player stands with their back to a wall
– Guard: Bulwark was no longer reducing physical damage if the guard was summoned more than once per game
– Burning Papers Quest: Papers no longer spawn inside the wooden beams inside houses
– Paintball sounds no longer play when you enter (or leave) a player’s home
From all of us here at VestGames & Versus Evil, we thank you for your continued support & look forward to seeing you in Eville!
Share the update by clicking the Facebook and/or Twitter icons below.