Maevri here with some much anticipated news! The latest patch is now live, and you should see an update waiting for you when you load up the game on your Switch. This update resolves the remaining major issues some players have experienced, and includes general overall performance improvements as well. We appreciate all of your patience and feedback while the Dev and QA team worked hard to make this happen, and thank you for sticking with us through this all. Without further ado, here are the patch notes.
Top Community Issues:
- Modal Abilities now work as intended
- Fixed issue where Caed Nua Events sometimes did not spawn enemies or register correctly
- Improved stability.
- All Companion/Enemy ranged attacks now register as intended
- Soul Shock and Mind Wave no longer have the same description
Spells/Skills and Items fixes
- Fixed issue where Spells had no effect and did not apply the additional effects
- Knockdown ability now works as intended
- Paladin’s Flames of Devotion ability now works as intended
As always, thank you for your feedback, constructive criticism, and patience as we continue to update you with our progress. We do encourage you to continue reporting issues that you see as that helps us tremendously. To stay up to date on all the latest news, make sure to join our Discord and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Happy hunting!